Every month I like to think of some sort of theme to go with the season or holiday that month to take Elena’s monthly pictures, she turned 9 months here. In this case St. Patrick’s day themed for her 9 month. If you are like me you are probably going pin crazy on pinterest looking for that picture/idea that catches your attention to recreate and or inspire you to come up with your own version. Hope these inspire you to get creative with the camera and just have fun.
Below are the things I used for my background
What You’ll Need:
- Gold Coins (I got mine at party city but they are also available on Amazon)
- Black medium sized pot
- Tape to tape the balloons
- Clovers ( I got a few different sizes)
- Long Latex Balloons for the rainbow
- Balloon air pump to blow up balloons (trust me so much easier using the pump)
- A clean empty wall or blank backdrop if you want the same look I have
You could also use white regular balloons to add the cloud at the bottom end of the rainbow, I didn’t think about it until after I had already taken all my pictures and baby was done and ready for a nap.
I basically blew up the amount of stripes that I needed and taped them to the paper then scattered clovers and coins all around and let the baby play.